Saturday, October 17, 2009

Actors with a reel

I shot 4 commercials in the last week. In order to find actors fast I posted an ad on Craigslist. I received a ton of responses as I said on my last post. Some just sent me head shots and we did phone interviews, but one stood out she had sent me head shots, links to her websites and on it a very nice reel. Her name was Laura and she had only 1 day to study her script. I worked with 7 actors that day who had 1 line to say. Laura had 4 pages of script and she nailed it in less takes than 5 of the 7 I directed.
I give a great review to Laura and recommend her highly. If you are producing a video shoot for a client and are looking for talent, make sure they have a reel. See Laura's reel at http://www.laurakobar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment